Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Chris and Cole Smithey


 Chris Chan’s brother sent flowers to his estranged mother.  Given Cole Smithy is a fake coastal elite,  While Cole is a douche bag, I agree with him cutting off his mother due to the bad blood and history between the two.  Chris claims that Cole sent his insane and f’ed mother flowers.  I just can’t buy it.   The amount of horror Cole probably saw growing up from this terrible woman can’t be expressed with words.  Then, there is the whole lying to Cole about his real father.  And, make no mistake, Barb is a horrible person.   

I am just not sure he sent those flowers.   If he did, Chris's response probably guaranteed that she'd never get another gift.  


Then, Chris proceeds to chastises Cole for cutting Chris and his mother off from his life.  Cole didn’t even bother to invite his mother to his wedding.   I wouldn’t invite my father to my wedding either, but I am not stupid enough to get married.   


Please note the dark and large bags under Chris’s eyes.  Clearly, he is sick but isn’t going to anything about it.   Has he not be able to sleep for a while?  


I also find it interesting that Cole has tried his whole life to be famous, via music and being a film critic and Chris Chan, his stupid brother, pulls in more numbers.   It must really piss him off to know that these bumpkins from VA can outshine his entitled ass.  


Be aware if you see a white guy dressed like an FBI agent from the 50s.   It is the nerd version of having blue hair.   

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47