Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Walking Pumpkin attacks news crew...for no reason.

 


 

 

I generally don’t watch local news, but this sort of thing is amazing.  If all local news reports had an overweight mad man slowly attacking them, I’d watch it.  While I understand they’re approach of avoidance, TN is a Stand Your Ground state and you are allowed to defend yourself from someone doing you bodily harm.  Then again, a fat red shirt guy falls down on his own isn't much of a concern.  Now, if you had some hamburgers on your person, he'd be a threat. 

 

This is the slowest and saddest attack ever.  I want to know more.  Does this asshat slowly pounce on people with cameras?   Anyway, why bother attacking news people that aren't even talking about you?  It is so strange.  



BTW, the news reporter is pretty hot.  Thanks, Twitter.  Caresse Jackson, I live in Louisville.  Hit me up.  I'll take you to Denny's or something.  What is 174 miles between folks?  




Yes, ladies, he is a sexy beast.  An actual beast.   


 

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47