Sunday, September 27, 2020

Well, this is getting bad

 




I’ve been following Spoony’s downfall for while now.  He’s decided to make his decline public via Twitter and it is a sad thing to watch.  I’m not here to make fun of him like DSP or Wings.  He actually had talent but destroyed everything himself.   


To be honest, he did it to himself.  He obsessed over Trump and Twitter so much that he ignored everything around him.  The fact that his close friend came out as a sexual predator who committed suicide.  You know the JewWario thing.  He claims his downward spiral came after JewWario self-deleted himself but refuses to talk about the rape allegations about his so-called friend. 


Despite him being forced to leave his house, I was hoping this was the turning point for Spoony.   I had hoped that he’d stop tweeting and get better. Then, a recent stream came out with Spoony.  And, he is looking horrible and more ghoul than man now.  Damn, he ain’t looking good at all.  He looks even more bloated and pale.  While I hated his former GF, I can see why she finally left him.  Damnit, not even an SJW like her could bare the shitshow that is Spoony today.   


While he doesn't take criticism well, I hope he reads this.  When you move back to Arizona, Spoony, it is time to stop tweeting and get some help and get another job.  It is time to walk away from social media and work on your writing.  It is time to patch things up with your family.  It is time to go outside for a walk.  It is time to clean up and work on yourself.  Take from me a person that has some of the same problems as you.   


Update:  As I write this, he's tweeting about Trump.  Sigh.  





No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47