Sunday, August 16, 2020

My Buddy Cody/Carla

 


Perhaps she is into handcuffs.  


My good “friend” Cody Lane seems to keep getting herself into legal trouble.   One of my most post popular posts is the Cody/Carla/Lane post.  She literally as a timeline of mugshots over the decade of 2010-2019.  Because I am feeling nostalgic, I looked her up.   

It appears she has a “Supervision Begin Date” of 5/04/2020 to 2022.  From the website above, she had charges of 4th-degree assault and “TERRORISTIC THREATENING, 3RD DEGREE”.  Both of these are actually minor offenses that just sound worse than they are.  These crimes happened back on 4/08/2020.   However, Cody has a longer rap sheet than Lexington Steele’s mushroom.   


BTW, this is yet another newer mugshot picture of our friend Cody from 2019.  


Damn, girl.  With all the teasing I give her, please get some help, your clock is running out, Cody.   






No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47