Thursday, August 20, 2020

Arthur Chu pooped

 


For some stupid reason, Chu popped up in my head. Maybe it was because I was thinking about Peter Coffin, who had a similar fate.   On some level, Chu and I could find similar issues we agree on, but I am not sure I could sit in a room with this fellow.  And, I am sure he'd call me an Uncle Tom because I have some differences with BLM.  

This pretty much sums up our dear friend Arthur Chu.  After GG started to fade, Chu sort of disappeared.  But I remember him being hated by Jeopardy fans.  Given the fact I am not a boomer, I don’t partake in watch Jeopardy.  It just isn’t my thing, but I knew about Mr. Chu.  In various clips, he tends to challenge Alex and hold a grudge against him.  Why, Arthur?   

One of my favorite Chu moments was the flip out over Pakman being the most moderate and fair press guy during GG.  This was one of the reasons Pakman, who bent over backward to be fair, to be on the anti-GG block-bot.   

What makes Chu such an interesting character is because he is clearly someone that had a hard time growing up in life and probably was bullied and picked on.  That would explain why he is such a bully and over the top character today.  From ignoring his wife to freaking out all night over a GG meeting, this is a guy that views himself as the biggest white knight but is actually a dark knight instead.   While I lean more left of center, that's the problem with SJW types.  They've been pushed around so much that they become the very thing that terrorized them in their younger days.  

The other issue is the strange sickness of tweeting about Trump when your actual life is falling apart.  As his marriage collapsed, the man couldn’t get off of Twitter enough to at least attempt to fix it.  It reminds me of Peter Coffin and Spoony doing the same thing.  I hate Trump, but some things are worth fighting for other than complaining about Trump...like your freaking marriage.   This is something completely new to me.  

BTW, in 2020, Chu kind of stopped tweeting as much and just retweets everything.  If you want to book him for a speech, check this shit out, yo.  The Chu be like spitting that hot verbal fire, yo.  



Maybe it is more important to protest Trump, by tweeting, than fixing the life you agreed upon during your wedding.  I guess thank, God, they didn’t breed.   
_______________________________________________________


There is something refreshing seeing someone’s wife air out her shit on Twitter.  He leaves shit dirty and nasty while he sits on his twitter arguing with evil people.  She stands there glaring at him and he ignores her because of Orange Man bad... 






No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47