Thursday, August 27, 2020

Kenosha Shooting Suspect

 

 

 


 

 

Well, the shooter didn’t surprise me.  He’s basically a 17-year-old police larper that wanted to kill some people of color in the guise of protecting some buildings.  He’s basically a soft-doughy boy that wanted to be a part of something even if it was something stupid as this.  As much shit I give the left, the far-right was these numbnuts that want to LARP as police and military men in areas.   

You are not Batman or Daredevil.  I believe in people protecting their own, but you coming in with your weapon isn’t right.  When your presence makes things even worse, it is time to reconsider your appearance at a protest.   Hopefully, he spends the rest of his life in prison.  You wanted to play PO, now you get to LARP as a prisoner.  Given that George Zimmerman got away, I don't think he will be found guilty.  


You are not in the army, national guard, or on the police force.  I believe in protecting your family and your home, but this is just having an excuse to shoot people.  You’re looking for a fight.  As much as I hate some of the far-left groups, you guys are just as bad.   

___________________________________________________






Yes, ladies, he’s single and ready to mingle.   Something tells me the ladies don’t respond to the bragging about guns.   

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47