Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Remember Cat Bin Lady?



I wrote about this lady ten years ago and she popped into my head.  I am certain I am the only thinking about Mary Bale AKA the Cat Bin Lady.  Speaking of trash, ten years ago, there was that viral video of an older lady being caught throwing a nice cute cat into a trash bin. People rightfully attacked her for a strange choice of doing such a strange act.  Why would any grown person even bother doing such a thing?   
Despite receiving fine for her stupid actions, she never understood why she did or the reasoning behind the outrage.  In my opinion, she is such a strange woman.   
The Guardian, (("I don't know what came over me, but I suddenly thought it would be funny to put it in the wheelie bin, which was right beside me. I did it as a joke because I thought it would be funny. I never thought it would be trapped. I expected it to wriggle out of the bin.")) 
How do you remotely find it funny to do such a thing?  Are you so easily amused to bother a living creature and put the cat in danger?  A dark sense of humor lady.  I am certain she wouldn't find it funny if someone shoved her in a trash bin though I don't think she'd fit.  More like a dumpster, lady.  
I always say it is the person’s actions that make us judge more than anything else and Cat Bin Lady is a terrible person indeed.   
You can just tell she is a delight to be around. I get "let me speak your manger" vibes from her.  
Did I also mention the cat was trapped in the bin for 15 hours?  That could have easily killed it.  What a damn fool.   So, what is this ugly person up to now?  Is she still throwing cats into trash bins?   



For some reason, she looks like the Quaker Oats guy...


No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47