Thursday, December 05, 2019

Did Farmers Insurance screw up?



I was watching TV and the clown Farmers Insurance ad came on.  At the end of the commercial, the clowns break the fourth wall and look at the screen.  They talk about skipping the ad.  The clowns point out the people watching the ad and point toward the viewers.  Was that version made for YouTube, but aired on TV.  When I go to the Farmer’s YT page, they have a completely different clown ad from the one played on TV.  I am certain the fourth wall version is out there, but I can’t find it on YouTube.  Am I making this up?  Farmers Insurance, people tell me I saw that one version of your clown commercial.   
It looks like there were different versions of the commercial filmed.   

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47