Monday, December 02, 2019

Star Trek DS9 HD remake intro


I wanted to give these folks a shoutout because they did such good work.  I’ve probably watched both seasons 1-3 and 4-7 intros of this show over 300 times.  I’ve never seen it look this good.  BTW, this is based on the revamped 4th season intro with Worf.   
My only two complaints are the comet doesn’t have the detail the original version has.  And, the pass- thru the tail of the comet doesn’t have the sprinkle sound effects.  Other than those complaints, this recreation is amazing to look at.  
-The USS Defiant:  It has never looked better.  I love the light up and swing around the docking arm.     
Look into the windows:  You can actually see into the windows of the station.  You can peer into the windows and see objects.  That is a nice touch. 
-Wormhole:  The wormhole is more layered now.  
Anyway, here is an HD version of VOY’s intro too.   

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47