Saturday, November 09, 2019

Where do I stand?



Well, I took the political test on 8values and it did surprise me. I came across more liberal than I thought. I had believed I'd come away more dead center with a bit of left thrown in. Though it does sort of lean that way but from a progressive manner.
I looked up what a “social liberal” really is on the wiki. From Wiki, ((Social liberalism, also known as left liberalism in Germany,[1][2][3] modern liberalism in the United States[4] and new liberalism in the United Kingdom,[5][6] is a political ideology and a variety of liberalism that endorses a regulated market economy and the expansion of civil and political rights.
Under social liberalism, the common good is viewed as harmonious with the freedom of the individual))
From what I can tell, it is center-left with a strong view of the common good. I guess my strong anti-religious beliefs pushed it over to the left. Don't take my word for it, take the test yourself.

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47