Friday, October 25, 2019

WWE 2K20: You want glitches, we got em


WWE 2K20: You want glitches, we got em
I've been following the shit-show that is the latest game in the WWE series by 2K. The glitches are so terrible that they even break the game for you. I've watched a bunch of clips of the things going on during the gameplay. I wish the current real WWE would have this happens. It would make WWE interesting again. Things are so bad with the game that Sony will refund the game no questions asked.
What I enjoy about this story is that 2K seems to give zero shits. Instead of improving the graphics, they degraded them down to their basic levels. How does a newer game look worse than the last installment?
I mean this is not even trying. I love it when a major company just produces a bad product doesn't care enough to make a statement about it to its buying fan base.




Vince:  "We're not going to fix the game.  No chance in hell.  Hey, it fits right in with the current WWE brand.  It is flawed and bland.  Enjoy that shit sandwich, bitches."  

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47