Friday, October 04, 2019

Keith “Fat Head” Williams (TCAP)


Keith “Fat Head” Williams (TCAP)


YouTube keeps sending me suggestions for videos. I get a lot of True Crime videos (serial killers) and TCAP interviews. One of the more goofier predators Keith Williams. He was a typical redneck with a huge head. I mean he looks like a giant pumpkin with a pumpkin head. When he talks, I can't keep my eyes off his round/large head. And, his goatee doesn't help the matter.
Keith is a bored guy that got caught up with two decoys.  Also, I am sure the funk coming off this dude is massive and Hasen had to smell him.  
This is his recent RSO photo of this year. He is looking rough and his head has managed to get larger. He was arrested in another state but lives in KY. Great, he lives in my home state. He lives an hour from me...lovely. I'm guessing I crossed paths with his large head.
The pumpkin head is larger.  I wonder if his mass has pulled in moons surrounding him.  

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47