Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Star Wars: Rise of Skywalker trailer

Star Wars: Rise of Skywalker trailer



The Last Jedi left a bad taste in my mouth and I am glad that didn’t watch that movie in the theater.  It looks like many of the leaks are true.  The Emperor is back and the remains of the Death Star play a big role.  As far as my view of the coming movie, I am looking forward to it.  I loved The Force Awakens and I have faith in JJ.  However, TLJ did hurt his overall plan for the sequel storyline.  I am sure there will be a lot of course correction.   



-Star Destroyers:  These appear to be old school SD from the original movies.  The ships have the retro look of the old ones and not the First Order.  Will the First Order team up with the Empire?   

-3PO erased?  It looks like the leaks about 3PO getting his memory erased.  Then again, they may change the ending with the re-shoots.   There was a shot of a red-eyed 3PO from the first trailer.  
-The Resistance rebuilt:  While TLJ completely destroyed the resistance, it looks like they have rebuilt their ranks.   

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47