Sunday, November 04, 2018

Comedian FK: It is like YouTube Poop came to life...

Comedian FK:  It is like YouTube Poop came to life... 


All their videos are the same.  They are random and strange, but not in the Adult Swim manner.  Am I missing something due to the cultural differences?  Make sure to watch the rest of these strange videos.   
I mean, what the heck it this?   
Usually, their videos end with someone getting slapped, kicked or punched.  It is somewhat like The Three Stooges, but not as funny or good.  While I am meant to hate the videos, I actually laugh at the videos because they are so strange.  Other than YouTubers discussing Comedian FK, there is little to no discussion about the channel.  I've been doing this sort of thing for years, and I am at a loss for words with this channel's content.  

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47