Thursday, July 17, 2014

Shaq-Fu: A Legend Reborn (Shaq Fu 2)

Shaq Fu 2? Holy crap, they're making this.
So, this is actually happening. I remember Shaq mentioning this earlier, but I thought he was just pulling our legs. They're making this game via crowd-funding through indiegogo. And, they met their funding goal.  WTF? 
Who knew that a shitty game would get backing for sequel? However, here it is. By the way, Shaq Fu 2 will be on all the major consoles. Please tell me there will be a rapping genie super power in the game.
Something tells me Shaq never looked this fit ever.
Ho, ho, ho, Green Giant. 
Check out the teaser trailer. 
I am not sure how I feel about this sequel and the crowd-funding aspects. But someone else has an opinion. And I agree that we can't get a Chrono Trigger/Cross sequel via crowd sourcing.  


No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47