Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Hot Lists again



Since I rant and rave about Hot Lists all the time. I'm all about rating the hottest and cutest women. Maxim has their recent list out there.
The list is far better than most. 
Here are my thoughts on a few on the list.
1 Bar Refaeli:  I have no idea who she is and I won’t even bother Googling her.  Why is she number one? 
Olivia Munn:  Oh, I like her a lot, but is she really number two material?  Maybe 5-10 years ago. 
Mila Kunis:  I kind of lump her in with those cute girls around the way like Emma Stone and Olivia Wilde.  Both of them are on the list.  I can see them being ranked high.  I have no problem with that. 
8 Megan Fox:  Why is she on this list?  Okay she is hot, despite her mutant thumb, but she doesn’t have that “cute” factor either. 
15 Kristen Stewart:  Wow, really?  There is nothing appealing about her in the least.  She is toast with the butter. 
17 Scarlett Johansson:  She would be higher on the list.  I am sorry but there is no reason to have Kristen above this bombshell.  She spends most of the Avengers in a skintight outfit. 
20  Jennifer Love Hewitt:  I am sorry, but she needs to be higher on the list too.  I’ve had a huge crush on her for years.  “What are you waiting for?”
23  Anne Hathaway:  She’s a pretty woman and needs to be moved upward. 
26  Taylor Swift:  She isn’t exactly that hot. 

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47