Saturday, May 19, 2012

Will Smith gets a little slap-happy with a reporter (Big Willie Style)



Will Smith gets a little slap-happy with a reporter
Well, it is the “Willennium”.
I've disagreed with Will Smith in the past (IE Space Church), but I have to side with him on this reaction. If any guy tried to kiss or hug me without my permission (not that I would give it), I'd react in a similar manner. You don't try to kiss someone without their permission.
Just you wait. There will be twitter posts and stories about Will Smith being anti-gay with his reaction. This is not the case. It is a reaction anyone would have to this. Maybe the guy really liked MIB 2 and Wild Wild West?
And, calling it an attack is a bit much, news sites. One site calls it “Will Smith Violently Attacks Reporter for Trying to Kiss His Cheek”. You're just trying to make it a controversy.
From People, (("What the hell is your problem?" says Smith, who then pushes and slaps at the amorous journalist. 
Smith laughs about it and tells another reporter down the line, "He tried to kiss me on the mouth. He's lucky I didn't try to sucker punch him. ... Sorry, I said that on camera." ))
The guy that attempted the drive-by kissing is named Vitalii Sediuk. He's kind of known for this crap. Careful, Vitalii, you don't want Will to sick Xenu or Tom Cruise on you. 

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47