Thursday, June 09, 2011

Religious Spam? It looks that way…

Religious Spam?  It looks that way…
Today, I discovered probably my longest comment left on my blog ever from someone Unknown.  It is literally a book page of religious jargon and spam.  I have no idea why he left it, but he left it on my Joslyn James post.  It kind of ticked me off that they decided to use my blog as soap box for their crazy ideas.  Before I deleted the comment spam, I copy and pasted it.  Here are a few portions of this person’s ramblings. Trust me, it was way longer.   
((It has been discussed that, similar to the Matrix concept, the gods will offer a REAL "Second Coming of Christ", while the "fake" Second Coming will come at the end and follow New Testiment scripture and their xtian positioning. I may be that real Second Coming.))
You mentioned the Matrix, so are we talking about programs and machines taking over the world?  I’m lost here.
((Your job as a future mother is to learn the god's ways and to help your child understand despite the negative reinforcement and conditioning of today's society.))
Wait, I’m neither a mother nor female.  So, you’ve lost the battle before even starting the war.  Why would you leave this on my blog? 
((The Prince of Darkness, battling the gods over the souls of the Damned.
It is the gods who have created this environment and led people into Damnation with temptation. The god's positioning proves they work to prevent people's understanding.))
Which Gods, the Greek Gods or the Egyptian Gods?  Again, I’m lost here have no idea what you’re talking about.  Are we talking about the Founders from DS9?  The wormhole beings?
((In light of modern developments this can entail many pleasures:::Medicine "cures" aging, the "manufacture" of incredible beauty via cloning as sex slaves, free (synthetic) cocaine, etc.))
That’s total BS.  Modern Developments are to be celebrated, but you’re taking it to the complete extreme to make your point.  “Free Synthetic Cocaine” I’m sorry, but drug use like that will never be free.  And, where is this cloning sex slave stuff coming from?
((Somewhere during the 1000 years the party will start to "die off", literally. Only those who maintain chaste, pure lifestyles will survive the 1000 years. They will be the candidates used to (re)colonize (the next) Planet Earth, condemned to relive the misery experienced by the peasantry during Planet Earth's history.))
Okay, now we’ve gone from Star Trek plots to the Titan AE storyline.  Why does this sound like a L. Ron Hubbard novel? 
Okay, why the heck did this cat choose me to spam? 

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Maybe it's because of your Battlefield Earth post the day before? The crazy person must've assumed you were talking about the rapture or something.

Semaj said...

Lol. It might just be, But i want to know where he came from and why did he pick that post to spam in it has nothing to do with his stance?

Maybe he was a fan of Battlefield Earth...

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47