Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Random Things


Random Things
~Ryan O'Neal a little puffy and strange: Uh, what's wrong with this guy in this interview? Did he read a letter on a beach where he says “Man, oh, God, oh, Man, oh God”? By the way, I've watch a good chunk of the Larry Sanders Show, and he's shown up a few times on there too.
~Keystone Beer guy: The character's name is Keith Stone. That's very clever. Sadly, I know people dressed and act the same way this Keith Stone does. Keystone is really pushing this character lately online. Keystone beer is seems to be the beer of rednecks.
~Megan Fox got fired by Spielberg: I really hate the way Fox handled the situation after the release of TF-2. She called Bay Hitler and Spielberg had enough. Spielberg had enough and fired her ass. And, she deserved it. I think Bay is the biggest asshole, but she did get her break from Bay because he hired her for Bad Boys 2. So, she kind of back-stabbed him. She and her crew released a statement that claimed she left the series, but wasn't fired. For me, I think Fox was getting a lot of negative heat from reviewers saying her performance was bad and she had to distance herself from the movie. So, she attacked Bay publicly. This backfired of course. Don't get me wrong I would kick her out of my bed, but I don't think I could carry a conversation with her.

~Megan Fox's career: Speaking of Megan Fox, have you seen her IMDB page? She hasn't really done much since her departure from TF. Passion Play was that Mickey Rourke/Fox film that everyone bashed at the Toronto Film Festival. Because of the harsh reviews, the movie got a small theatrical release. How about that Jonah Hex movie? And, she has nothing on her plate for 2011.   

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47