Thursday, May 09, 2024

you could stop at five or six stores




Over the years, this meme video has appeared in my feed…randomly.  

I love these random videos of these strange videos.  What is up with the 180 spins and pauses they all do after their lines?  Is this an acting technique?  BTW, this isn’t from a casting video.  It is from an acting class.  I am not making this up.  I have so many questions…

Why does this look like a video from the early 90s?  

Why is there a rejected Golden Girl in the mix? 

Why is there a woman named Beanie D'andrade?  And, I am attracted to her BBW body.  

Is this a testing ground for androids?  

If I were to pay for this shit, I’d want my money back.  I honestly don’t get it, and I can’t believe this isn’t a joke.  A lot of these actors have disappeared, and I can’t seem to find anything on them.  What happened to them?  Did Thanos snap them away?  










No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47