Friday, March 01, 2024

The Willy Wonka incident. The next Dashcon (the Glasgow Oompa Loompa)



With that expression, it sums up everything wrong with the event.  She has the same look someone at a drive-thru has after a busy Friday night dealing with stoners.  This picture makes me laugh every time I see it.  She is a disgruntled Oompa Loompa.  

The story has united the left and right into mocking this poorly crafted event.  Some say it is the third coming of Dashcon and Fyre Festival.  They’re right.  They just needed a dirty ball pit in the center.  For 40 bucks, this seems like a quick money grab to pay off some Russian mobsters.  Why did this guy think he could get away with this shit?  

Now, the actress playing the sad Loompa has done some interviews, and she has some amusing things to say.  BTW, people give her some work because she is taking her infamous like a champ.  Having worked jobs that I loathed myself, I feel for her at that moment.  


Unfortunately, she will be known as the Glasgow Oompa Loompa for a long time.  Hey, if you’re ever in Louisville, hit me up.  I buy some White Castles with cheese or something.  

I will probably look more into this event. 






No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47