Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Grey Hairs and Growing Pains | G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero | S02 | E1...




I’ve been watching a lot of season two GI Joe episodes of late.  YouTube keeps suggesting them to me and I watch them in full.   My entire time is me laughing and smiling.  There are a lot of edgy things the writers slip into the episodes.  Plus, there is a lot of continuity.  

In the latest episode I watched, it was about Cobra being able to make people young or old with their technology.  The name of the episode is Gray Hairs and Growing Pains.  Half the Joes get old, and the others have turned into children.  Lady Jaye turns into a girl.  Well, the Joes return to the proper age and it ends with a sex joke.  Lady Jaye forgot to get fully-grown pants and is walking around bottomless as an adult.  She covers her underside and reveals it to Flint.  She wanted Flint to see.  Take a hint, dude.  At this point, Flint and Jaye need to get over with and bump uglies.  They do because their daughter appeared in Transformers season 3 in 2006.  

I can’t believe they got away with this fan service.  

When I saw this clip, I was like, “This is why I love Lady Jaye more than Scarlet.  Jaye has that raspy voice and tough tomboy look.  She wears that tight shirt and pants.  Damn.  BTW, don’t look up the Rule 34 version of Lady Jaye, or do.    

BTW, this episode has a lot of similarities to the Transformers episode Only Human, which has Cobra Commander as a villain. 




No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47