Saturday, November 25, 2023

The Completionist's Charity is troubling



I really don’t want this to be true.  I’ve enjoyed many of The  Completionist videos, despite his missteps in joining the failure that was G4TV.  I actually laughed when I saw his expression when Frosk went on that stupid rant.  He was thinking, Well, shit.  There goes our network.  What a shitshow that was, but this new thing with his charity might be worse.  600 thousand sitting in the bank since the mid-2010s.  Why was this money, which they’re still collecting, sitting in a bank untouched?  If they do something about it, it might get some of the heat off them.  I hope the money isn’t gone and this isn’t just a big scam.  

It is either a scam or the dude is lazy.  I hope it is just laziness.  

The fact he hasn’t made a statement about it makes me uneasy.  





No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47