Friday, November 03, 2023

Shannon Fill returns as Sito Jaxa


One of my most popular posts is the one under the story of Shannon Fill.  I wrote that post back in 2011, and it still gets hits and comments today.  Very interesting, that is the one post with the best engagement.  Someone recently commented that they brought back Ensign/Cadet Sito with Shannon Fill reprising the role.  The flashback even gives us more insight into her first episode.  

She was in two episodes, with plans to bring her back for DS9.  That makes sense since she disappeared near the Cardassian border.  Lower Decks, why not do this story and bring her back one more time?  What happens to someone imprisoned for ten years?  She would have gotten a front seat to the destruction of the Cardassian home world.  

I love that the producers of Lower Decks convinced her to come back nearly 30 years after her last appearance.  It is amusing that this happened and my blog post has gotten so much buzz.  I am certain she’s read it by now.  I’ve had people I’ve written about tell me they read my postings about them, good or bad.  

Anyway, it is great to know she returned for her role.  


No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47