Monday, March 13, 2023

Bryan Kohberger: taking out the trash



The more I hear about this Bryan guy, the more uneasy I feel about him.  It is clear that he has been stalking these girls for a long time.  He made online advances toward them and demanded that they talk to him. He scouted out their house and followed them IRL.  This shit is creepy. When the FBI and Local PD busted in, Kohberger was caught taking his garbage out of the bags.  He knew you don’t need the warrant to take someone’s trash, and helps make him look guilty.    

Growing up, I wasn’t an attractive kid and didn’t have an outgoing personality.  I had development problems holding me back.  Plus, I liked stupid nerdy shit like trains, Transformers, Star Wars, and Star Trek.  In the 80s, the cool girls did not even want to be bothered by me. I had to come to the conclusion that I was always going to be friend zoned, so I moved on with my life.  I found hobbies and jobs to help me improve.  Work on yourself and stop worrying about getting laid.  Kohberger was consumed with hate because women did not want to deal with him. 


No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47