Tuesday, April 05, 2022

Sebastian Rodriguez (TCAP) Revisited

 

I just love making fun of this stupid and sad douchebag.  I wrote about this shithead a while back.  Chris Hansen covered this guy on his podcast.  I still think the tag-along knew what was going down and both of them were planning on taking advantage of her…forcefully.  (This is all conjecture for legal purposes.)  I do like that Chris calls them the Beavis and Butthead of TCAP.   

 

After the sting and being a member of the RSO list, Rod got fat and looked even worse.  Today, he’s lost weight and formed a pedo facial hairstyle.  Yeah. Rod, why fight it?  You can’t make this up.   


I mean the last time I saw him, he was fat. Did he take the Pedo Diet plan?

From his Megan’s Law page, he appears to live in an awful apartment complex.  I hope the people living there know that he is a predator.  Then again, that facial hair is a dead giveaway.

So, what happened to the tag along?  Is he still drinking that bottomless can of energy drink?  There are a few photos of the tag-along floating around the Internet, though.  Not to throw shade, but he’s now a father as well.  Yikes.  Unlike Rod, he was never arrested or charged, so he’s safe to drink his bottomless energy drinks.  

I’d love to do an interview with either him or Rod. 





No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47