Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Chris Rock Goes On A Date With Will Smith! | The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air


YouTube’s program can make jokes too about the slap-chop Will did to Rock.  I was digging into the slap and YT presented this very old Fresh Prince of Bel-Air clip.  Rock and Will shared the screen together back in the 90s on his show.  Was this a CB4 reference?

I wrote this in the comment section.  ((Payback has no statute of limitations))

I got into a bit of a disagreement with some people over in the YouTube comments.  Like Twitter, they didn’t realize that I was making a joke about Will and Jada.  People took my smart remark seriously.  They thought I was siding with Will.  Keep in mind, I’ve been writing about the strange things Will and Jada have been doing behind the scenes.  My biggest issues are with Jada and her undercover connections to Scientology.  She and Will backed a stupid school that was an undercover Scientology private school and didn’t really come clean about it.  

I also find it interesting that she doesn’t tend to seek help from therapy for her failing marriage.  Is it because a certain church doesn’t want you to submit to them?  So, I am delighted people are starting to look back into that connection between Scientology and Will and Jada.  You’re going to see a battle between people claiming that Jada has no ties to the Space Church and people that say otherwise.  I hate to sound like anti-vaxxers but do your own research. Part of the reason she wanted to shut Chris Rock down is that she was brought up with Scientology’s idea of knocking down all criticism.  To be fair, people say that Jada hasn’t been a member since 2015, but her behavior kind of reminds me of other Scientologists.  

 







No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47