Monday, March 28, 2022

Chris Rock gets slapped by Will Smith


I don’t usually care about the Oscars or award shows in general.  When unscripted things happen, I am all in for it.  It appears Will Smith jumped up on stage and slapped Chris Rock.  Then, he yelled at Chris.  The expression seems very real to me. The Jada Smith joke was a bit lame, but I think Will is projecting his anger out about his relationship with his wife.  Jada and Will are having major problems.  Perhaps, those Scientology classes aren’t working.   

 

If you have a problem with Rock, beat his ass after the show.  Something tells me that Rock and Smith aren't going to hang out at the same parties. There will be fallout after this incident.   


Please have famous people attacking each other on awards more often.








 

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47