Sunday, August 29, 2021

Prove it, Pizza Boy. Just some Jeff So-Cool

 
 

Well, this is getting interesting.  Jeff Sokol fascinates me.  He is famous for being the pizza-eating predator with a shitty attitude.  I was checking an AMA with one of Sokol’s friends and something interesting came up.  Jeff has a brother.  He’s actually sort of famous.  He’s been on TV shows.  Furthermore, he leans toward the commercials, and you’ve probably seen him in a few.   

 

This new information sort of mirrors Chris Chan too.  Chris Chan has a sort of famous and smarter brother.  Both Jeff and Chris have had more fame (infamous) than their more skilled and calmer brothers.  I am not going to blow up brother Sokol’s spot, but his YT channel doesn’t have the hits like Jeff does.  Jeff’s uncut interview has 5 million, True Crime Daily video has 46 million and his police interrogation has 405K views.  Literally, the whole world knows about his pizza-eating predator brother more than him. There are a few predators out there with famous siblings.   

 

How awkward is Thanksgiving each year?  Does Jeff bring pizza?   

 

Like Jeff Stacy, I really like finding things out about this guy.  Trust me, I have much to discuss, Pizza Boy.  And, it seems, he does read everything about himself.  I’d love to interview you, Jeff. 

 








No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47