Friday, July 30, 2021

Jeff Stacy passed away? Maybe a kiss or two, probably didn't go further


 

Did one of my favorite TCAP predators finally kicked the bucket?  The last time I checked, our bumbling creepy guy got married and was working at a Kung Fu training place in Ohio.  Yeah, I want that guy training my kids or even me.  Really?  It also looks like he got a divorce from his newly married wife about a year ago.   

 

Well, it was allegedly discovered that our Question Boy passed away back in February.  No one noticed it until last week.  Here’s the thing; I can't confirm his divorce or his death without a few more sources other than a picture.  So, can someone find real proof that our friendly pedo died?  It’s a question! 


Did he finally get rid of his key and pen collection?   














No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47