Sunday, July 11, 2021

Elizabeth from Knoxville Tennessee: Where is she? What happened to her? Does she still enter restricted places?

Elizabeth from Knoxville

“I got maced”  No, shit.  That is what happens when you enter a place you’re not supposed to enter.  I love the entitlement from Elizabeth from Knoxville.  I also like that she broke federal laws and doxxes herself and admits to the crime.  What kind of crazy world do we live in today?  I also like that she can’t even get the rioting part down correctly because she only made it a foot inside.  She behaves like she was just strolling around the mall eating Dutch ice.  She’s like a part soccer mom and part Karen.  

Plus, she is sporting that piano scarf that was popular from the late 90s.  I love it.  

Despite being stupid and a living meme, I haven’t heard or read much about her past.  What is her supervillain origin story?  What happened to her after she self-criminated herself?  Did she hook up with Zip Tie Guy, since they’re both from Tennessee?  She has disappeared back into suburb malls of Knoxville, or the 1990s took her back to that decade. 

While the Trump thing might be a deal-breaker, I do dig crazy chicks, and I love women with piano scarfs. 



No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47