Saturday, January 02, 2021

Sorority Squat


 

((sorority squat 

Typically performed by sorority sisters immediately prior to a picture where one or more participants slightly bend their knees and lean on their calves with their arms regardless of whether or not people are behind them in the photo. Possibly used to accentuate the butt. Although scientists have still yet not found the origin or purpose of this tribal ritual, much discussion has been devoted to it's research.)) 

 

Generally, I avoid sororities and I don’t hang out with hot women.  This means I know nothing about the term Sorority Squat.  I’ve seen these girls in these strange poses all the time and had no idea there was a name for it.  Give it to the Urban Dictionary to explain it.  Is this supposed to be a cute pose and why do girls do it?  Anything with “squat” doesn’t sound appealing...to me.   






No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47