Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Bart Baker: Gotta make that money, man.

 



 

There was a time when parody music videos were the shit on YouTube.  Heck, I even like some of them.  Bart Baker was one of the bigger ones.  My only problem with Baker was that he felt compelled to always dress up as a woman.  It got old really quick and wasn’t very funny.  It kind of reminded me of Shane Dawson.  Actually, Baker was a more talented Dawson.   


Two years ago, Baker stopped doing videos on his 10 million subbed channel and migrated over to the floating turd that is TikTokHe got involved with some Chinese media group and is promoting pro-Chinese stuff and propaganda.  okay, fine.  I sort of respect the hustle, but he looks miserable doing these stupid tik toks.  He seems to lose a piece of his soul with every video. 


His new content wasn't made for me and I probably wouldn't watch is American TicTok videos either.     


He seemed to really put so much hard work in his YT channel that I respected that, but this current Baker is a bit of a shill.  Here's one of his funnier videos from his YT days.  Also, check out some of his wonderful current videos after the break.  And, what is wrong with his hair?  It looks like the 80s went and f'ed it.  













No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47