Friday, November 06, 2020

I just too old for this shit...

  



While reading through Reddit, I discovered a post about a Karen removing anti-Trump signs and covering her license plate.  I wanted to look up the follow-up video and it was on Tic Tok.  After watching the second part, I scrolled down it auto-played the other videos on the site.  I sighed out loud and rolled my eyes with each video.  I really don’t get TikTok in any way.  I can’t even laugh at most of the “funny” videos.  It honestly feels like Tic Tok is where all the “cool and popular” kids go and the nerds hang out on YT, Twitch, and Twitter.  Facebook is the boomer hangout.  Tik Tok just feels like where the jocks and the cool kids hang out.  


I truly can't sit through too many Tic Tok videos even when it is hot women bouncing around.  I can’t get it.   BTW, what is up with the shitty modern hip hop in the videos?  

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47