Saturday, November 21, 2020

Do comments dream of comment sheep?

 

 

 

"Black lives matter, right?" Jesus Christ, conflate much? 

 

Given my stupid blog is nearly 15 years old, I always find it interesting that people will leave comments on a super-old post.  Yet, this one was left on a 2019 post.   

 

Sometimes people will leave these sideways comments as if they’re sending a tweet on my comment section.  I am all about hearing opinions different from my own but the problem is when you drop a comment and don’t leave a fully realized opinion.  If it is a major subject like BLM, don’t just drop a silly quick comment and leave.  If you’re willing to search the web, find my shitty blog, leave a comment, at least share a more engrossing thought than “Conflate much”.  That doesn’t cut it.   

 

Though, I love the fact I pissed this person so much that they took the time to read the stupid post and write a snarky comment.  In 2020, I didn’t know I had that in me still.   

 

So, I left a comment below this person’s comment.   


((conflate in what way? Explain? 
 
Given I am black and WANT black lives to actually matter. How does a kid disappear and no one looks into him missing until after they find his bones in a car trunk? As a black community, we have to do better. 
 
To use a line from Malcolm X "“There can be no Black-white unity until there is first some Black unity. There can be no workers' solidarity until there is first some racial solidarity. We cannot think of uniting with others, until after we have first united among ourselves.")) 

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47