Monday, February 25, 2019

Two Magazines

Two Magazines 
For some strange reason, I received two magazines.  One of them is really thick and filled with stuff I am not interested. What vexes me is how and why are they here?  I never ordered these magazines.  I neither have an interest in them either.  Is someone trolling me?  Is the magazine company hoping I'd buy their subs?   
It just seems odd that there are two magazines sent to me. It makes no sense because I have zero interest in these magazines and their subjects.
The Bazaar magazine seems to be aimed at 20-30 year model types and makeup. This is not my demo. The Veranda is a magazine about chairs and couches...two things that I have zero interests in at all.
Do these seem like my stuff? 


No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47