Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Yep, THIS is the kind of guy I want coaching my kids...


Yep, THIS is the kind of guy I want coaching my kids...
Wow, can you set aside the Thug-ness just for a bit?
From Opposing Views.com, ((The West Park Saints were playing the Miramar Patriots at Mctyre Park, when Keigans called an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty on Robinson, reports HuffingtonPost.com ))
Well, to be fair, it wasn't a uppercut like that bus driver preformed on that girl, but still. And, is it just me or was that referee a little bit to spherical. Now matter how you feel, you can't hit an official. Someone just give him a hamburger and he'd be all right.
Here's the best part. From Opposing Views, ((Robinson reportedly has criminal record, which includes aggravated assault, assault with a firearm and cocaine distribution, according to the South Florida Sun Sentinel. ))
Yep, this is the type of guy I want around my kids.
And, because of his stupid actions, the Youth Program for these kids is gone for the moment. Being in a mentor position, you can't behave this way in front of kids. You're freaking 43 years old.
  I love the neck tattoo   
 I think the guy was merely giving the Ref a mind-meld.  Dion: "My mind to your mind.  If you let me win, I'll give you a pizza." 
______________________________________________________________________
Given the position of everyone, this looks very awkward   

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47