Monday, August 13, 2012

Premium Rush Trailer...again


Premium Rush Trailer...again
Wasn't this supposed to come out last year? This was film way back in 2010. Did the delay have to do with the lawsuit with Joe Quirk that claims they stole his ideas from his book The Ultimate Rush? There are still stories out there about the lawsuit. What's funny is Joseph Gordon-Levitt looks different today from 2010.
Well, I work for a delivery service and ride a bicycle so...


-Fixed Gear: I really hate Fixed Gear bikers, but I am willing to watch this movie because he does switch bicycles. Fixed Gear guys think they're tough shit because they can move fast with one gear.
-Dania Ramirez is in this movie: I've loved this girl since seeing her in the terrible Fat Albert . She was also in X3, The Sopranos and Entourage .


-Jamie Chung is in this movie too? I'm in!

-Please tell me Kevin Bacon is in this movie. (MC mentioned the connection)

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47