Thursday, October 10, 2024

Tina Peters part 1 of 2



"Get out of my pants" Tina, no one wants to get into your pants.

Tina Peters is a misguided and entitled person.  The video above is of her being arrested. She goes full Karen in her arrest. The more I look into this crazy woman, the more silly shit I find about her and the big lie.  The story is insane and payback is a bitch. Her story is so unreal that I have to break it up.  She is the model of people believing in bullshit. As much as I have problems with the left, the right has just as many stupid people.

Even her freaking age is funny.  She just turned 69 (hee-hee).  

Taken from her Wiki, I learned she received a non-credited degree in holistic nutrition.  Red flag one.  Her degree comes from a correspondence school—red flag two.  Her fake-ass degree came from the fake-ass school of Clayton College of Natural Health.  It was so “natural” that it went out of business in 2010 with many lawsuits.  The school was a joke, so she fit right in there.  She took the right-wing version of gender studies that is plaguing the left.  

Oh, did I mention that she was also involved in multi-level marketing too?  Yep, a flimflam woman. 






No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47