Monday, August 19, 2024

OLYMPICS Fail: Breaking Break Dancing.


Why does the song I Can’t Dance come to mind? Again, I am not into Ompyltics stuff, but this had to be mentioned by me because it is so cringe-worthy.  This woman entered the breakdance competition and won zero points, but won a medal in the memes. 


I love her expression of pride in every picture.  


Look here, I can’t dance or do anything worthwhile, but I know my limits.  It seems in this “you’re all special” world that people that don’t even bother working their asses off in their crat can make it.  You have to work hard to get to the big leagues.  This is not it.  


You have reached mega-meme status when late-night shows are dunking on you.  She embarrassed herself and made me laugh.  Now, we’re getting the side effects with all the old 2014 SJW shit with some people sweeping and defending her.  Just laugh, meme, and move on.  




No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47