Thursday, September 21, 2023

Well, this is interesting. Danny Masterson connection



Given the current news about Danny Masterson, this hasn’t aged.  I was watching a stream about an old interview with Danny that has been uncovered.  In that stream, they uncovered some strange app that Danny was involved with way back in 2012.  It goes by Qloo, which is a very 2010s name.  It is some strange culture app that matches you up with your likes and dislikes.  A lot of famous people and Danny Masterson backed the company Qloo.  Given I never heard of this app, it feels like a NFT of the 2010s.  Somehow, the company is still around and still has the ad with convicted rapist Masterson still up.  I am getting a Scientology connection vibe too, but I could be wrong.  

This app seems like such a pretentious thing that only coastal cities would use.    

Now, the YouTube channel only has 21 subs and hasn’t been updated since 2019.  I tried watching the CEO video, but I can’t handle it.  Will Qloo remove the video with Danny, or will they leave it up?  Did I mention the comments have been turned off on all their videos?  



No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47