Saturday, June 04, 2022

Uvalde, Texas Shooting: My two cents


 

You can do whatever you want in life, but my stance is, don't harm children. And, you do everything you can to protect them.

As far as gun control goes, we will never see any changes happen on a national level.  It won’t happen.  However, my biggest issue is the response from the police.  They sat on their asses for nearly 70 minutes as this monster went around the two classrooms, killing more and more children.  I thought it was agreed upon that police should do whatever it takes to save children.  

I am also getting sick of these strange teenage boys that want to inflict pain on everyone because they’re weird and have no friends.  Get over yourselves.  I grew up being an outsider and strange, not having many friends.  That doesn’t give me the right to slaughter a large group of people.  Young people today seem to have this entitlement.  When they don’t get it, they fall apart.  

As the years have progressed, I’ve slowly become a doomer.  By 2020, I honestly don’t think the world will be seeing any bright future, and things will end in fire and pain. 

Now, let me get back to making fun of the Internet. 






No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47