Saturday, December 18, 2021

Hot Soup Thrower" Soup sounds like poop


Soup Thrower:  Karen’s must Karen

Why in the hell would you think this was a good idea?  This POS believed the soup was too hot and complained to the manager about it.  Okay, that’s fine, but you don’t have the right to throw the soup into a worker’s face. This is a cross between Karen and white trash, and you get assault charges.  The manager was a better person than me.  That incident would have ended differently.  

Maybe this Karen was practicing for some Karen Olympics?  

Anyway, this shithead is facing charges now.  Go in for soup, come out with a year in jail.  Real smooth. 



That is the expression of someone realizing they f’ed up big time.  Hey, lady, hit me up when you get out of prison.  You know, I like em crazy.  I would take you out to dinner, but I couldn't keep you from throwing hot food on the staff.

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47