Monday, April 29, 2024

Q has worked for a long time


While watching a Trek Culture video, I noticed they slipped in that John de Lancie stepped away from acting after his Voyager appearance to do social work.  Yep, he did and always had.  Even when I saw him at a convention, he mentioned social work.  The problem is de Lancie never stepped away from acting…ever.  The man has nearly 200 credits to his name.  He’s been doing voice-over work, video games, and books.  Not to mention cartoon shows.  Not sure why they put that fact in there.  I know that they wanted to mention his social work, but the man never took a break.  

Side note: John even showed up in an episode of Battlestar Galactica as an “officer”.  When I rewatched the old show, I recognized his voice.  I was like “Wait, Q is in this show?”  


No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47