Saturday, October 29, 2022

Fake Twitter Employees Prank News Outlets


With the media smelling blood in the water, they went to Twitter’s HQ and started filming outside.  They caught two guys with boxes leaving the location and interviewed them.  They claimed to be laid-off workers of Twitter.  Right off the bat, you can clearly tell they were trolls and not actual employees.  These old-school media types were so hungry for a story that they did not see the clear trolling vibes. 

As I stated before, I’m not too fond of Twitter.  I wouldn’t say I like Musk either, so I am glad these two things have combined to form something far worse.  I love that all the blue hairs and checkmarks are freaking out.  Likewise, I simply don’t care, but the trolling is funny.  

Ligma Johnso, really, media?  You didn’t catch that?  



No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47