Sunday, January 13, 2019

Kent The Return: And my thoughts about life

Kent The Return
I've been following Kent again and I had no idea that he started another channel. For me, I had a connection with Kent. I was a lot like Kent growing up. I had a lot of developmental issues which lead to social issues. Being a kid wasn't easy, but being a teenager was even worse. Like Kent, I had problems understanding girls and the dating scene. After a few bad relationship things, I had to put myself out of the dating thing and stopped pursuing women. I had to work on myself and that was more important.
The toughest thing growing up is realizing you're different than everyone else and you will never have a normal life.  Once you get through that part, you can cope but never recover.  
The biggest difference between Kent and I is that I think I have the humor to cope with my depression. I am a straight shooter, so I speak my mind. Anyone that knows me IRL knows that. I think Kent clamps up. Plus, Kent comes from the younger generation where they feel they're entitled to everything including sex with women.  Women aren't going to fall over to meet or talk to you.  Get over that and move on with what you have.  
While he's changed a bit, the WWE belt thing is a bit much. But, I like that he seems more mature and healthier. The issue is getting better is fine, but what happens when something bad happens to set you back? How do you stand against the tide? That's where we'll see if Kent has really changed.
I sent him a sub to his new channel and I will give him a thumbs up. I hope he doesn't revert back to classic Kent and start creeping on women again and yelling at his camera.  
Old school Kent below...

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47