Update, I saw Charlie and the Chocolet Factory on IMAX, I loved it.Review coming up soon.Look for another part of the Chrono Trigger story today too.But, right now, I’m getting some sleep.
Snooki receives a book deal… From Reuters , ((The 22-year-old, better known by her nickname "Snooki," will publish a novel, aptly titled "A Shore Thing," in January 2011, Gallery Books, an imprint of Simon & Schuster, said on Wednesday. )) And, my head is on fire too. This is a woman that can barely speak on a 2 nd grade level and someone is giving her a book deal. No, she didn’t earn a book deal; they’re just giving her one. This is truly an insult to every aspiring writer out there that hasn’t gotten a book deal. I bet this Snooki hasn’t ever entered a bookstore or library in her life other than to use the public bathrooms. I went on a rant about this Jersey Shore cast claiming that the show is a simple enough idea. Just gather a bunch of stupid people and throw alcohol at them. Stick a camera in from of the mouth breathers, and it will be a hit. Now, they’re taking it a step further by giving this little hobbit a book deal. ...
I’ve written about some messed up things in my time as a blogger, but this story might just top the cake. And, I mean really. If you are offended by porn and the porn industry, don’t read this blog. However, this might be one of the strangest and creepiest things I’ve seen and read about. It just seems so wrong... A few days ago, I stumbled across an Amateur Allure (porn) video. AA is a polished porn site that features a lot of POV shots and newcomers in the industry. Also, there is MILF/step daughter (pretending) porn thing out there and it’s very popular. Even AA has a few of these “fake” mother/step-daughter teams. It is a very popular Genre in the industry. However, this one is different. AA had a video claiming that a fledging pornstar Madison Swan/Mia Malkova did a Pre-Audition video with her mother tagging along…her real mother. Mia/Madison shows up for her “audition”, which means you show ...
“My Generation” goes away Yet, another new TV show bites the dust. After low ratings, ABC has canceled the show. So, what makes “My Generation” so interesting? From its wiki page , (( The series follows an group of young adults whose lives were being filmed for a documentary just before their graduation from Greenbelt High School in Austin, Texas in 2000. The group includes the Overachiever, the Beauty Queen, the Nerd, the Punk, the Jock, the Brain, the Rich Kid, the Rock Star, and the Wallflower. Their hopes and dreams for the future were recorded, and as they meet up ten years later, they realize that things do not always go as planned. Several of the characters' lives after high school are affected and/or tied with real-world events such as the September 11 attacks , the Enron scandal , and the War in Afghanistan . The series is set in present-day with flashbacks to the past. )) It seemed to be based on a S candinavian show called God's Highway, th...
Comments