I'm back, sort of...but still alive

James Update

Well, I am not dead or dying, but my computer sort of died. And, I haven’t had a chance to update my blog. I need to get it repaired, but I’ve had to get things done for my schooling at UofL next Semester.

So, where am I currently? I am sitting in my old school’s library on one of their computers. I just looked up to see a picture of Margaret Cho looking back at me. I’m not sure why she's on a wall in my library, but there she is…

I will try to update as much as I can, but weekends probably are not an option.

Sorry about keeping everyone in the dark for so long.

BTW, using IE sucks…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

St. Elsewhere meets Cheers

Madison Swan/Mia Malkova: Not so Mother's Day

Looper, I actually like you, but your identity politics is showing.