Strange, My Computer DVD player likes to boot up different DVD viewers depending on the dvd.I just put in my Back to the Future DVD, and a Universal DVD viewer came up.Before, I had a Spiderman DVD viewer
Gamergate With this story developing with every second and people quitting their jobs. I wanted to put my two cents in this story with some bullet points. - Stop the death threats: If you're one of these asshole attacking either side with rape or death threats, please stop. This doesn't further the discussion and actually hurts both sides of the argument. We can't have a good discussion about this issue unless we distance ourselves from these assholes on both sides. And, make no mistake BOTH sides have crazy people wanting to cause harm. It needs to stop, so cooler heads can talk about this shit. - No more copyright claims or false flags as attacks : I already wrote about this. - If you disagree with Anita Sarkeesian, stop threatening her: It only serves to strengthen the stereotype that gamers are creepy neck-bearded white guys that just want a “Dongs only” club. Anita's claims and videos have poor stances and one-sided views, MAKE a counter v...
Mexican Coca-Cola I remember a friend of mine encouraging me to try a Mexican Coke. So, I gave in this year. They are sold in Kroger and Meijer stores. You can find them roughly around 1.50 to 1.79 in the Mexican food section of your store. Given that the small-refrigerated bottles of the American coke run about the same price, it is a deal. I’ve tried a few of them. I have to say the Mexican Coke has a smoother taste than the American Coke. And, the biggest difference is the sugar in the Mexican formula. The American Coke has a harsher taste than the Mexican Coke, but the American Coke seems to keep its fizz longer after putting it into ice cubes. While the Mexican Coke taste better, it seems to go flat sooner. However, the taste is so damn good in the Mexican formula. I’d buy Mexican Coke in 2 liters if they sold them. I’d recommend a Mexican Coke if you have a dinner and need something to drink with it...
Random Things ~I am a bum with no job?: My uncle asked me the most strange question. He asked me how long I've worked at my current job. He asked me because his close friend Shannon was convinced that I didn't have a job and never really worked. Uh, I've worked at one company for 18+ years and worked at another place for five years. I've been working since I was legal age to work. My uncle told me she views men in a bad light and is convinced all men are bad or bums. I'm not angry, but amused that she thinks I don't work considering I generally hate every minute I'm at my job. Supposedly, she had some really bad times with grown men and view them all as being evil or lazy. Hey, I am lazy but I still have a job. ~ That Indiana anti-gay law: Man, this pisses me off to no end. This religious freedom law is a major setback to gay rights everywhere. I just find it disburbing that a bussiness can now turn away people based on if they...
Comments