Shannon Fill: Where is she now? SF has been reviewing TNG seasons o ver at his blog. And, the episode Lower Decks came up. I recently watched Lower Decks on Net-flicks and found myself amazed with the performance from the young and lovely Shannon Fill , who played the character Ensign Sito Jaxa. Jaxa showed up in two episodes of TNG, actually they were two important episodes. There was a nice arc to her character too. Her character was killed off in Lower Decks , but there were plans to bring her back for an episode of DS9. From Memory Alpha , ((One story considered by the writing staff concerned the return of Sito Jaxa from TNG : " Lower Decks ". The pitch had Sito being imprisoned under inhumane conditions and suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder. Robert Hewitt Wolfe developed the story for some time. Feeling that there was insufficient explanation of Sito's condition, he had Sito killing her cellmate, whom she'd become cl...
Way to disrespect the flag.
_________________________________
Top Seven ‘Famous’ people that annoyed me in 2008 This year has been notoriously horrific for me. Ranging from average ‘Joes’ to Governors, and a few in between. I’m so glad this year is over and we can screw up this New Year. 7. Paula Abdul: This has-been singer has been especially annoying this year. As she keeps hinting that she’ll leave America Idol. Go ahead and do it already. We’ll quickly see you disappear from the public view after that. 6. Casey Anthony: Yeah, she’s that crazy Milf that killed her child and keeps denying it. What is wrong with this woman? One thing that should be guaranteed in this world is that mothers will take care of their children. She broke that trust and should be punished. Not only does she lie, but also she has a criminal record. She’s in total denial and it will come back to haunt her. 5. Lindsay Lohan: When the big news about Lindsay is that ...
James: Whoa, I didn't mean to call you crazy. You don't have to shoot me.
______________________________________
Random Stuff ~ Tina Fey makes fun of the “Internet” : (It's at the bottom.) The only problem I have is that I don't think there are too many critics and haters out there for Fey. I think she's an intelligent and funny woman that doesn't mind making fun of herself. However, it's come to light that the people she told to 'suck it' are real people. Wow, she actually read the comments. Nice, I like it that she took it a step further. Maybe Boll or Mike Myers might mention me at an awards show. But who would give an award to Boll or Myers right now? ~ Gran Torino has made over 40 million and is number one over Bride Wars. Don’t cheer too much because, Bride Wars still made 21 million and that’s a lot for a comedy. I’m still not sold on Gran Torino, but I love the, “Get off my land land.” ~ Prison Break: Cherry Hill : Is this ...
Comments